Fat Bald Jeff

Friday, February 02, 2007

100 Pounds in 100 Days - Day #26

Highest calorie day since I started this phase...1625 or so. A tad irritated with myself, because I knew what I was doing and could have stopped it. Had about 500 calories left going into dinner. Went to Texas Roadhouse for a delayed wife's-family Christmas dinner (don't ask). It's one of those places where they seat you with a basket of rolls/butter and a bucket of peanuts. I successfully avoided the rolls...and carefully counted out 20 peanuts (about 100 calories) and drank water. Others at my table ordered a HUGE prime rib (my FAVORITE cut of meat), giant burgers and fries, boneless pork chops, etc. Had a small plain salad with my meal of baked chicken (half-bird) and a plain baked potato and a small side salad (plain). I KNEW that I should just eat the breast (counting the calories in my head), but I just couldn't stop myself from attacking the thigh/drumstick portion. As punishment, I met my brother-in-law for racquetball afterwords, but the damage was done. While the extra calories isn't going to have ANY impact on my loss this week, it's a sign of the degradation of my commitment to the 'pillar' rules of the plan. I've noticed myself lately grabbing a pretzel here or a grape there without the desire to track it. I've got to recommit myself to tracking every calorie and sticking to the rules I set up in the beginning. Mid-week weigh-ins have me right on schedule for 7 pounds this week.

25% done and feeling good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home