Fat Bald Jeff

Sunday, January 28, 2007

100 Pounds in 100 Days - Day #21

I haven't tucked a shirt in (except at an occasional wedding with a jacket over it) in over 10 years. I'm convinced that people don't really know how big you are if they can't see your belly in conjunction with your ass simultaneously. I think the time is coming, however to make the leap. I think I'll make the 350 pound mark (25 pounds from now) Tuck In My Shirt Week. Each day of the week, I will wear a tucked in shirt. We'll see how it goes. I have nothing lined up today for exercise...gonna wing it. Maybe I can scrape up a racquetball later in the day. I lost horribly to my brother-in-law yesterday (who was avenging his two losses to me the week before). I broke down and bought some half-salt...used very sparingly on some eggs and such. I've avoided like the plague my fat free bologna and hotdogs trying to keep the sodium intake at bay for the weekend. Doing fine with soda...only one (big one at movie) yesterday...none so far today. Big weigh-in in the morning...I'm praying for 6 pounds, hoping for 7 and dreaming about 10.

20% done and feeling good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home