Fat Bald Jeff

Sunday, January 21, 2007

100 Pounds in 100 Days - Day #14

Next weigh-in tomorrow. Hoping for big numbers. Felt like a lot more exercise this week....really due to coming to terms with that recumbent bike I have in the basement. Breaking up a 20 minute workout into 3 minute intervals helps. Lots of racquetball as well...started playing WITHOUT the elbow strap (for tennis elbow). I found that my arm hurts MORE while playing with it on than without it. Hunger was the big issue this week for me....kept it under control with snacks/gum...stayed the course on 1500 calories so far. Added a few new foods that helped also. Wife found a low-sugar Smuckers grape jelly that I really like. For 120 calories, I can have 2 pieces of toast with jelly....yum! Also did a lot of turkey breast...and more chocolate than in days past. Sometimes I guess I'm willing to forgo the volume of lower calorie foods for the taste of a bit of chocolate. Really interested in what tomorrow's measurements and weighing shows.

13% done and feeling good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home