Fat Bald Jeff

Saturday, January 20, 2007

At the Movies

Went to the movies today. In the past, going to the movies was a risky thing. Theater chairs aren't designed for larger people, and more than once found myself trying to wedge into a chair that actually cut off the circulation in my legs. Found myself hoping and praying that the movies I wanted to see were showing the 'luxury' theater (with wider seats) so I could go. It was a real pleasure to be able to find the movie I wanted, at the time I wanted...with no worry about what theater it was in. Life sure is different for the not-as-fat.
Didn't have the time (or supplies) to cut up some cucumbers or green peppers to sneak in...not even any gum. Uh oh. Bought a large diet soda at the concession stand....and a big bag of M&Ms. Counted out 33 of the little suckers (about 112 calories) and immediately tossed the rest of the bag away. Ate 10 of them towards the beginning of the movie....13 in the middle and the last 10 towards the end. Am I the poster-child of self-control, or what? Ahhh...but 3 hours later I can still smell the popcorn....and the nachos...and the hot-dogs....and the pretzels....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home