Fat Bald Jeff

Friday, January 19, 2007

100 Pounds in 100 Days - Day #12

'illegal' weighings are yielding EXCELLENT results. You might ask why I am breaking one of my 'pillar' rules by not waiting until Monday...and I have an answer for you. I don't have a lot of leeway (at least in the first few weeks) with this. If I come up a pound short this week, it will be nearly impossible 'catch up' . To catch up even a single pound in a week would take an additional 500 calories burned per day. That might kill me. God forbid it was 2 pounds!. So, if I can track progress, I can adjust a bit mid week before it's too late.

So...thats my rationale for mid-week weighings.....



11% done and feeling good.

2 Comments:

  • I've been following your blog every other day for a little over a week now. I'm doing the 70 lbs in 100 days thing. heh. Just wanted to say you ROCK for not being a wuss about it and going full-on. You're inspiring as hell, keep it up! er... down...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:36 PM  

  • Good for you! Wish you the best of luck!. When its all said and done, I'll be happy with anything over 50 pounds....but the 100 has such an allure.

    There is just something about the idea of completely altering your life in a mere 100 days....100 pounds will indeed make a LOT of differences in my life. Things that 'non-obese' people wouldn't think of....like not having to wait extra long in a restaraunt for a table because I knew I wouldnt fit in a a booth...being able to say 'yes' to my son when he asks me to take him on a roller-coaster....not having to wear shoes with velcro because its too hard to bend down/reach to tie my shoes.

    Plus there is the whole satisfaction thing. There aren't a whole lot of 'look what I did!' moments in life....I'd like to be able to look back and say that about a few things.

    By Blogger jeff, at 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home