Fat Bald Jeff

Thursday, January 25, 2007

100 Pounds in 100 Days - Day #18

No scale movement since Monday's weigh-in. Frustrating. Calorie intake hasn't changed. Exercise has only INCREASED (mostly racquetball). Only thing different is the last few days I've had a lot of work stuff going on and the bulk of my evening calories have been injested just before bed (almost have to force myself to eat that last 600 calories or so). Salt usage maybe also increased. I really need to think about doing something there. I think I'm going to lay off racquetball for a while and move back to boxing, stationary bike and weights for a few days. Harder to get the calories burned, but I came close to injuring myself in the last couple of games and really want to avoid that.

17% done and feeling ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home