Fat Bald Jeff

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

100 Pounds in 100 Days - Day #23

Didn't get 2 workouts in yesterday (because of work issues), and believe it or not, mentally and physically, I craved it. Bizarre. I need to buy a new belt. I've punched new holes in the one I have until its just silly. Darn thing is gonna loop around me twice soon!. To that point, even if the belt fits...using it to cinch pants that are 8-10 sizes too big isn't a pretty sight. Before I start tucking my shirt in, I'm going to have to deal with that also. Everyone says "that's the best kind of problem to have!"....but they're not paying for new pants!
Food situation was rough last night. Wife made baby-back ribs...(no sauce). Wasn't until we looked up calorie information that we found just how high in calories they are....40 grams of fat (plus 40 grams of protein) per serving!! Instead I had a chicken breast...but I sure could smell those ribs!!


22% done and feeling good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home