Fat Bald Jeff

Sunday, February 04, 2007

100 Pounds in 100 Days - Day #28

Up and down, up and down. I hate the scale. I'm actually a tad worried about tomorrow's weigh-in. Focus today. Low salt, no soda, exercise. I finally pulled a lot of stuff I had together (from magazines, internet, books, etc) and pulled together a slew of single-dumbbell exercises for myself. My theory is that I'll keep my dumbbell set upstairs (where I'm more likely to use 'whenever') I've categorized them....bicep, triceps, back, chest, shoulders (even one or two for abs). Trying to put a couple of routines together (there are simply too many exercises for a single session) that will give me a pretty good overall workout and start building up some muscle (I'm gonna need help burning calories soon!) As for the weigh-in tomorrow, I am praying for 5 pounds (which would keep me on track for 1 pound per day) at least.....we'll see.

27% done and feeling ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home