Fat Bald Jeff

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

100 Pounds in 100 Days - Day #30

Resistance training has officially begun.
And I'll tell you what, even after 3 sessions (different groups over a couple of days), I can see/feel differences already. I'm actually going to to probably limit home workouts to arms/shoulders/abs and leave back/chest/legs for at-work gym workouts (where I have access to some better equipment). Been making sure I have protein in the system either just before or after workout with weights.

Morning racquetball partner and I did a few circuits up and the stairwells at work before playing....actually felt 100% better one we started playing because my heart was pumping and I was loosened up. Stairs are sure an ass-kicker though. We'll prob add that to every morning's routine.

Back on some saltier processed foods (bologna/hot dogs/soda), but I figure I'll ease off on the salt late-week (Friday) and eliminate by Sunday each week.

I think this week I will avoid the scale until Friday/Saturday.

29% done and feeling GOOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home