Fat Bald Jeff

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I can be any weight I want....

Because I am such a big guy trying to balance on a small scale, it's hard to stay still enough to get a good weight reading. Depending on how I place my feet and how I lean, I can make the scale results vary by up to almost 10 pounds. So....this has burned me in the past when trying to hit a certain number, I will 'lean into it'. Then the next week I am screwed because I try to 'center' myself properly. I think for my official weigh-ins, I will average the highest and lowest that I can make the scale read Or....stand in the exact center and stand as straight as I can...head level...looking at the same point on the wall. Glance down, and that will be the weight. I wish I had thought about this before my starting weigh-in.
Ah well...over time it really doesn't matter, but these small weekly milestones hold a lot pf psychological sway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home