Fat Bald Jeff

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

100 Pounds in 100 Days - Day #3

Did a lot of reading about tennis-elbow...think I can kep it under control. A lot of it is related to technique...how I hit the ball. If I can adjust that properly as well as some exercises that I found, I should be ok. That's good, because racquetball saved me yesterday as far as calorie burning. I think I was sitting on only 300 calories burned until I played last night. Tried some more eliptical last night...did almost 7 minutes this time (instead of the 5 minutes in the morning). It does have a weight limit (325? 350?) which I am exceeding...and the wife noticed the machine 'stressing' with me on it when it reached levels 8-10. I may have to avoid it for a while, but it is a HECK of a workout.
Added some brisk mall-walking yesterday which was reasonably pleasant. At least I get to see things and change up pace as I want. I may add some stair climbing (we have at least a 4 level staircase in our building on the back-side that might be interesting to try for a good 20 minute deathly workout.

2% done and feeling good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home