Fat Bald Jeff

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

100 Pounds in 100 Days - Day #2

Around 7:30pm last night is when the hunger hit. I had about a 100 calories left...had a banana and some gum. Lasted until 8:30 when I fell asleep on the couch and the wife put me out of my misery by sending me to bed.
Little sore...obviously overdid on the racquetball yesterday. HAVE to find that forearm strap (for tennis elbow)....really killing me. Its just such a fun game (with the right partner) and burns so many calories that I cant avoid it. Its on the list of exercises that burn the most calories per hour: http://www.shapefit.com/cardio-exercises.html

I think I will stick to elliptical/stationary bike today for aerobic...leave the weights until tonight when my arm settles down a bit.

1% done. Feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home