Fat Bald Jeff

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Doctor's Appt - Physical Exam


Physical exam today. Nothing extraordinary to report. Blood pressure is marginally high (140/90) which is the lowest they would consider medication for. Doctor is not recommending that because of my current weight loss program. He'll test me again in April/May and see how it is. Had a long discussion about salt and its effects on things. He went cold-turkey himself with salt... was hard. Would be SUPER hard for me. Sometimes its the only reason I tolerate certain foods...they are simply a vehicle for the salt. :)
Blood-work (had to fast for 12 hours) results will be mailed to me in a few days...if anything is wrong, doc will call me. He was excited that I had lost the 130 pounds so far....mostly because of the effects it will have on my circulation, and hence my problem leg. Otherwise he poked and prodded and found nothing of interest. I'll consider that (and my blood work results if they are fine) a clean bill of health to continue with the plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home