Fat Bald Jeff

Saturday, January 13, 2007

100 Pounds in 100 Days - Day #6

Ok...so which of the 'rules of the road' have I broken so far:

  1. I will not eat anything where I do not know the exact caloric makeup. So far so good.
  2. I will not exceed 1500 calories per day. I knowingly went over last night (by 30+ calories) by eating a head of lettuce. So far...my only real slip.
  3. I will not eat of my son's plate. So far so good...this has been a hard one.
  4. I will track caloric intake religiously and exactly. So far so good.
  5. I will get a MINIMUM of 7 hours sleep per night. I think one night I had 6.5 hours...other than that, still doing ok.
  6. I will not cause damage to my body. Body seems to be doing fine. Tennis elbow is nearly gone. I take a few advil when I remember just to keep the aches and pains at bay...but feeling pretty good.
  7. I will not get discouraged by a bad results week. No official weigh-in yet.
  8. I will not weigh myself mid-week. I blew this one. I actually hid the power cord for my scale but later 'found it' and have done a few weighings over the last 2 days (including this morning). *sigh* I justify it in my head that I 'need' to do this to see if the current plan is correct (calorie/exercise wise) and if I should adjust something.
5% done and feeling good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home