Fat Bald Jeff

Saturday, February 10, 2007

100 Pounds in 100 Days - Day #34

Fell off the wagon yesterday. Then the wagon ran me over. Twice. Then it left me for dead. I'm STILL trying to count all the calories. I'm pretty sure that I didn't eat more than I burned (basal + exercise), but it will be close. I burned close to 6000 yesterday. Breakfast was 500 calories. Lunch had to be 2500 (reduced fat pringles, a suzy-q and half a cheeze/sausage pizza). Dinner was more pizza...fries, chicken nuggets...and some low cal ice-cream/brownies for dessert.
*sigh* Checked the scale this morning (after the olestra in the pringles made its way out)....same weight as last Monday. Sheesh. Well, I've got 2 days to make a dent in this week's goal. No salt, no soda, 1500 calories strict and EXERCISE!. In the greater scheme of things, I know that 1 no-calorie deficit day will not hurt me. I figure this blow-up was 33 days in coming (I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner). Well...I'm one-third of the way done here. No time for tears. Just a few more weeks before the weather lets me get on that new bike.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home