Fat Bald Jeff

Friday, February 09, 2007

100 Pounds in 100 Days - Day #33

AHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
I hate the scale. I hate working hard and seeing no results. I hate getting up at 5:15am and falling asleep at 9:30pm. I hate having only 420 calories left for dinner. I hate the fact that my right forearm hurts every time I try to open a shampoo bottle.

But...I also hate not being able to sit in a booth at a restaurant. I also hate having to shop in the big/tall section. I also hate not being able to see my feet when I lay down (heck...or even when I stand up).

32% done and feeling a little frustrated

2 Comments:

  • Hang in there. Life's a journey, not a destination.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 AM  

  • Somebody sure sounds cranky!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home